‣ It is constantly being improved by contributors and our small team, in our free time.
‣ If something is wrong or missing on the map, please fix it in OpenStreetMap and see your changes in the future maps update.
Your feedback and 5-star reviews are the best motivators for us!
• Free, open-source, no ads, no tracking
• Detailed offline maps with places that don’t exist on Google maps, thanks to the OpenStreetMap community
• Cycling routes, hiking trails, and walking paths
• Contour lines, elevation profiles, peaks, and slopes
• Turn-by-turn walking, cycling, and EXPERIMENTAL car navigation with voice guidance
• Fast offline search
• Bookmarks export and import in KML/KMZ formats (GPX is coming soon)
• Dark mode to protect your eyes
There is no Android Auto, public transport, satellite maps, and other cool features yet in Organic Maps. But with your help and support, we can make this world better step by step.
Organic Maps is pure and organic, made with love:
• Blazing fast offline experience
• Respects your privacy
• Saves your battery
• No unexpected mobile data charges
• Simple to use, with only most important features included
Free from trackers and other bad stuff:
• No ads
• No tracking
• No data collection
• No phoning home
• No annoying registration
• No mandatory tutorials
• No noisy email spam
• No push notifications
• No crapware
• N̶o̶ ̶p̶e̶s̶t̶i̶c̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ Purely organic
At Organic Maps, we believe that privacy is a fundamental human right:
• Organic Maps is an indie community-driven open-source project
• We protect privacy from Big Tech’s prying eyes
• Stay safe no matter wherever you are
Zero trackers and only minimally required permissions are found according to Exodus Privacy Report.
Please visit organicmaps.app website for additional details and FAQ, and contact us directly at @OrganicMapsApp in Telegram.
Reject surveillance – embrace your freedom.
Give Organic Maps a try!