1. INTERNET CONNECTIVITY REQUIRED – this app requires internet connectivity to the server to function – there is no offline mode.
2. REGISTRATION REQUIRED – an account is required in order to use the app. You can use your existing Google, Apple, or Microsoft account to sign in.
3. DATA STORED ON THE SERVER – data is stored on the server, and not locally on your device.
* Cloud based – no DropBox or other ad-hoc sync method required.
* Access your databases from your smartphone and tablet.
* Access your database from your browser at https://www.logmedo.com.
* Multiple tables and relationships.
* Form builder – create forms, and collect data from others.
* Wizard to create charts from your data.
* Compare current data with data from a different period. For example, you can compare current month’s data with last month’s data or the same month in the previous year.
* Intuitive wizard to create pivot table from your data.
* A central “Dashboard” to view charts from your various databases.
* Share your database with other registered users. You can make some users as “Editors” and others as “Viewers”. Editors can add/edit/delete records, but cannot make design changes to the database. Viewers can only view data.
* Share your database (read-only) with anyone with a link, or embedded your data in a website or a blog. See an example here – https://www.logmedo.com/logmedo/#shrPcDR2kb8TGugZI041ClZmA.
* Import from CSV. You can import data into a new table, or import data into an existing table.
* Encrypt your data with your own password.
* Download as PDF.
* Download as Microsoft Excel (.xlsx).
* Choose different color theme for each database;
* Choose custom icon for each of your databases.
* Format rows/columns with fill/text color
* Publish your database design as template for others to import and use (your data is not shared)
* Browse and import database design templates that others have shared.
* Many different types of custom fields to choose from (more than 23), including signature, barcode, and file uploads.
* Support for search, featuring a powerful search engine with advanced search operators (AND, OR, NOT, +, -, *, ?), and fuzzy and proximity search.
Here are some database app that you can create in Logmedo:
* Vehicle logbook
* Exercise logbook
* Health logbook
* Office Inventory
* Music Library
* Movie Library
* Document Management System
* Expense log
* Mileage Record
* Rental Property Management
* Electronic Health Record
* and many more