This is the Local cast RC media player port to Android platform Local cast RC for Android can play any video and audio files as well as network streams, drives and network shares.
Local cast RC for Android is a complete audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, that plays all strange audio formats.
Send a list of episodes to be played through Local Cast RC and, manage it from there by changing episodes and temperatures ..
You can also send a playlist to Chromecast and manage it from there without going anywhere.
Local cast RC Is IPTV allows you to connect to any IPTV list link that you have acquired from some companies that handle this type of information.
It also allows you to connect to any file storage server ip such as FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SMB, NFS.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv, and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. Supports subtitles, teletext and closed captions.
Local cast RC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to search for folders directly.
Local cast RC has support for subtitles and multitrack audio. Supports automatic rotation, aspect ratio adjustments, and gestures to control volume, brightness, and search.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headphone control, album art, and a full audio media library.
Local cast RC for Android needs access to those categories:
• “Photos / Media / Files” to read all your multimedia files 🙂
• “Storage” to read all your media files on SD cards 🙂
• “Other” to check network connections, change volume, set ringtone, run on Android TV and show popup view; see details below.
• You need to “read the contents of your USB storage” in order to read your media files on it.
• You need to “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, to allow file deletion and storing subtitles.
• You need “full network access” to open network and Internet flows.
• You need to “prevent phone from sleeping” to prevent … your phone from sleeping while watching video.
• You need to “change the audio settings” to change the audio volume.
• You need to “modify system settings”, so you can change your audio ringtone.
• You need to “view network connections” to monitor whether the device is connected or not.