Following stocks and keeping up with the market is easier than ever with our mobile app. Stocks are easily tracked in customizable watchlists so you can get real-time stock market quotes and global market data on your phone throughout the day. View trading data pre-market and after-hours, with charts with customizable time frames, all from your mobile device.
CNBC Mobile App Features:
Breaking News & Stock Alerts
– Global stock market coverage around the clock – create and track your favorite company stocks from your mobile device in real-time.
– Investments made easy with stock quotes, interactive charts and customizable time frames.
– View trading data – pre-market and after-hours.
– Cryptocurrencies now available.
– Live stream news while you’re on the go so you never miss an update.
– Finance News updates can be sent directly to your phone, so you know all the latest in stocks, investing and economics.
– 24-hour coverage of top business news, economic analysis and expert opinions, personal finance, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care and more.
Stream TV Shows on your mobile device and Android TV:
– Watch news clips for free, or log in with your cable or satellite subscription to live stream full episodes.
– Search for topics and shows on Android TV with your voice or remote.
– Live stream your favorite CNBC TV business day and primetime shows.
CNBC PRO – Start your 7-day free trial today!
Subscribe to CNBC PRO for exclusive Information, Insights and Access!
– Early Access – Sell-side analyst calls and the Pro Playbook before the market opens
– Real Time Updates – Alerts and analysis on global investing news
– Exclusive Stories – Investor, Analyst & Industry experts on what’s moving the market, stock picks, and investing trends
– Pro Talks – live discussions and Q&A with big names in investing
– Special Reports – access to numerous special reports including earnings playbooks, quarterly guides, and so much more
– Watch by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only)
– Watch our daytime shows including: “Squawk Box,” “Mad Money,” “Closing Bell,” “Halftime Report,” “Power Lunch,”
The Investing Club gives users inside access to Jim Cramer’s thoughts, behind-the-scenes analysis and real-time happenings of his Charitable Trust Portfolio – trade alerts, stock ratings and recommendations, price targets and more.
Daily live meetings with Jim and his team as they discuss the current market and provide insight for trading opportunities.
Monthly live, hour-long meetings with Q&A and guest appearances from industry experts to help you invest smarter.
Investing playbooks for expanding your investing toolkit and knowledge.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information, please go to https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?intake=CNBCCalifornia Notice link: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/california-consumer-privacy-act?intake=CNBCPlease note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see https://nielsen.com/digitalprivacy/ for more information.