*Completely Free. No hidden charges*
GOOGLE DEVELOPER POLICY AND GDPR POLICY COMPLIANCE
To be in compliance with Google Policy, we will be showing notification in top bar whenever the app runs in background to collect location information.
The location information is not sent outside of the app. It is just used within the app to show the tracks of your visits. Hence there is absolutely no privacy issues.
The app is not a remote monitoring app and cannot be used to spy on anyone because
1. The app displays notification whenever the app runs in background
2. The app doesn’t save anything in SD card or any public storage so that no one or no other app can access anything from the app.
3. The app doesn’t share any data out of the app.
Use Cell Tracker app to keep track of the location of your cell. Track all the locations you have visited in the last few days with your Android phone. To check the locations visited you have to launch the app and click on “View Now”. The application collects location info once every 0.5 hours through GPRS/Wi-Fi and hence the impact on battery is minimal.
When the application is launched first time, it may take up to 10 min to get location information.
Also there could be an error of around 100 meters in some areas.
Few use cases of Cell Tracker
– On a tour and Want to know where all you have been in last 3 days? Just have this app installed and you can check the places visited
– Want to check where your dear ones have visited in last few days or just in last couple of hours? Install this app in their phone and when they are back just open the app and check the cell track.
– If you are an employer and your job is, at the end of the day, track the movement of your employees then use this app on their cell phones and you can track all of them by just looking into this app, if you have access to it.
How it works
– Install the app
– Enable the check box to enable tracking of your device. The app then collects location info using GPRS or Wi-Fi every 0.5 hours.
– Click on “View Now” link in the app and you will see the tracks of the cell (locations visited) on Google Map view.
– You can choose to disable collecting location info by unchecking the check box in the app’s main view
– You can clear all the location information stored by using “Clear data” option in the options menu
– You can export the tracks as text via Email
Background Location Permission
In order to fetch location periodically, the app needs access to location even when the app is running in background. The app displays the location permission declaration and reasons for the background location. Please read the declaration carefully before providing the location access.
If you find any issues or the app doesn’t meet your expectations, do mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to address your grievances. Thank you!
What’s New on latest release of Cell Tracker APK App
– Added Help activity